ABOUT ELITE HOMES
Elite Homes are a residential property developer specialising in transforming land into stylish, high quality residential apartments and HOUSES in pioneering new build schemes along the South coast of England.
SUSTAINABILITY / ESG
Elite Homes prides itself in being at forefront of Sustainable Building using products that are environmentally friendly and whose manufacturers follow the strict principles of ESG throughout their company. Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance ( ESG ) is about three key factors, Environmental concerns over climate change and sustainability, Social concerns relating to diversity, human rights along with consumer protection and Corporate concerns relating employee and management relations. Elite Homes are proud to sign up to these principles and carry them throughout our business.
- Cost and programme certainty, as final price and delivery date is fixed.
- Quicker design and specification programme, and much shorter build period, mean that the same resources can handle twice as many projects.
- Less risk of exposure to delays and cost overruns.
- Less preliminaries, staff and finance costs.
We use the closed panel timber frame system, which offers the following advantages over traditional timber frame construction:
- Speed of manufacture & construction
- Convenient service void zone
- Manufactured in a controlled environment
- Reduced site waste
- Enhanced Airtightness details, PSI and U-Values
- Greatly improved energy efficiency
Benefits of Offsite Construction
- Rapid Site Erection
- Protection from Adverse Weather
- Fewer Trade Interfaces
- Fewer wet trades
- Less –on-site damage
- Simplified site management
- Certified 30/60 min fire solutions
FOCUS ON QUALITY
- Design for manufacture approach
- Utilisation of CAD & CAM Software technology
- Factory controlled conditions
- Precision engineering
- Greater accuracy and efficiency
- Fewer completion defects
- 3rd party Quality Assurance Accreditation
- Responsible material sourcing
- Chain of custody compliant
- Minimal material waste
- Recycling of waste products
- High level of carbon sequestration
- Fewer vehicle movements
- 3rd party environmental assurance accreditation
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Reduction in manual handling
- Warm dry well-lit comfortable factory conditions
- Semi-automation reduces effects of vibration
TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE
- Excellent thermal properties
- Air tightness detailing
- UK building regulations compliant
- Reduced fossil fuel consumption
- Lower fuel bills
WHAT NEXT FOR Elite Homes?
- Maintaining the company’s focus on site identification and acquisition, cutting edge architecture and interior design, product development, innovative marketing and sales techniques, and robust cost control.
- Identifying, through detailed market research, the location of our markets, the appropriate mix of uses within our schemes and the property requirements of our customers;
- Detailed attention to before and after sales customer service.
- Continuing to outsource professional services to highly skilled and effective teams in the architectural, engineering and project management sectors.
- Increasing links with landowners with whom we can undertake joint venture projects.
- Selecting key contractors and sub-contractors with whom we can work to deliver our projects on time, and crucially, to budget.
- Generating above average returns for our investors and funding partners.